New Food option for Parsum probes IPP 70 / 75 / 80 out now (01/2020)!
The food sector has its own requirements concerning production equipment, in terms of quality, mechanics and materials. This is why measuring the quality of the process and the product inline can be a challenge. For measuring the particle size inline, Parsum has now set up a bundle that satisfies these features.
- Food suitability of adhesives as stated in regulation (EG) number 1935/2004
- Captive screws for attaching flow cells and dispersers to the probe
- Additional certificates such as:
- Food Grade Statement (En)
- Risk of Foreign Body Statement (En)
With this upgrade, Parsum follows a trend to standardize a probe configuration that has already been implemented in diverse applications, so far.
Get more information on parsum and the food branche here!
This offer is only valid for orders of new probes with accessories. The delivery time is about 10 weeks due to special-purpose production. For a more precise disclosure please ask for quote.